The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Semi-Electric Bed is designed for patients who are recovering from surgeries, require bed rest, or suffer from limited mobility conditions. It provides a more comfortable alternative to traditional hospital beds, and can be used in-home or in facility, for maximum convenience.
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Semi-Electric Bed comes in a new universal style; the head and foot boards are interchangeable with those of Drive and most other manufacturers. The composite end panels are high-impact and scratch resistant, and the foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections, for easy transport and safer delivery. The bed's headboard is higher than the footboard, to better fit home decor.
Bed frame features detachable wheels, for easy placement and transitions. The transition box is mounted on the foot section and is key to interchangeability, allowing users to change the rotation of the high-low shaft. Once installed, the high-low shaft will stay with the bed, to prevent accidental loss or forgetting for future installations.
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Semi-Electric Bed's unique motor is completely self-contained, to reduce weight and noise. It is UL approved, and can be installed or removed with the patient in the bed. In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery located in the motor can raise or lower the head and foot sections nine times, no crank needed.
- New hand pendant - New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-read controls that can be operated by caregiver or patient
- Channel frame construction
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Extremely durable end panels
- High-impact, composite end panels are break and scratch resistant, and are designed to look like wood grain