Our team offers our clients personalized non-medical support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life. Our services support the individual’s choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense or pride for the value that we add to their lives.
Elderly And In-Home Care
There was a time that families had a dearth of choices when a senior relative was in need of Houston elderly care. This has thankfully changed, as recent decades have seen clinicians, among other health care professionals and experts, recognize the need for individuals to receive Houston in home health care in the environment that they recognize and are comfortable in. Since the national population keeps heading into their advanced years in record-breaking numbers, senior home care in Houston is something that is not only gaining recognition but getting celebrated as the best option for many, rather than taking the traditional route of institutionalizing them in a Houston assisted living facility, as was done so much in the past.
Bedridden, pregnancy recovery, handicapped, surgery recovery, illness, and senior injury is not the only elderly care that we offer. Many of our clients are actually younger, or usually healthy enough to be self-sufficient. However, they might have gone through a surgery, accident, illness, or other affliction that leaves them temporarily handicapped or bedridden. Even a stringent pregnancy can leave someone in need of bed rest. We have scalable and customized services specializing in all these kinds of cases.
Our In-Home Healthcare Houston Services Includes:
- Meal preparation
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendations and placement suggestions for assistive devices in the home
- Assessments of fall risks and personalize fall-prevention plans
- Coordination with all persons involved in the individual’s health care team
- Accompanying and transporting clients to important healthcare appointments
- Specialized in home care/elder care for dementia and Alzheimer’s sufferers
- Compassionate, individual end-of-life care for Hospice clients
- Automation of medication reminders
- Compassionate companionship and elder care
- Our clock-in system monitors caregiver arrivals for punctuality
- A medical alert system and video monitoring services are available for all our Houston Senior Care
- Assistance in preventing hospitalization or readmission for clients.
Do you have any questions we can answer for you?
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251