We offer programs that arrange for clients to have a Personal Care Worker who can assist them at home. A Personal Care Worker is a person who provides care in the home environment as a way to avoid institutional care or nursing home admission. At home, the client receives help with dressing, bathing, meals, walking, transferring and housework.
We firmly believe in Patient Rights. We treat all our patients and their home with respect and dignity. We know that sometimes it is hard t let someone take care of you and it is not easy that’s why we provide caring, compassionate and competent Personal Care Workers (PCW) to assist you in your home. These PCWs can even be your very own family.
Do you have any questions we can answer for you?
- Personal Care Workers provide clients at home or their own family members with caring companionship, conversation and safety supervision.
- Dressing Assistance
- Maintaining Calendar
- Mobility Support
- Plan Vacations
- Preparing Shopping List
- We train PCWs to know how to properly keep the home environment clean and free from hazards. Homemaking assistance also reduces stress on the part of the patient/client.
- Washing Dishes
- Running Errands
- Taking Out the Trash
- Keeping the Closet Organized
- Making the Bed
- Transportation Arrangements
- PCWs are given the proper orientation on how to assist the client with ADL activities or activities of daily living. caregiver assisting old woman in eating
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation to and from Medical Appointments
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Family members can entrust the care of their loved one to a PCW while they go run errands, take a break from caregiving or go on vacation.
- Scheduled Respite Care
- On-the-Spot Respite Care
- Day-Time Care
- Night-time Respite
*Serving Milwaukee Area *
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251