The pulse oxygen saturation is the percentage of the oxygen saturation/concentration (SpO2) in your blood. It is an important bio-parameter for the respiration. The ideal way of measuring your blood oxygen saturation is by using a pulse oximeter. A person just has to put his/her finger into the device and a fingertip photoelectric sensor does the work and calculates your oxygen saturation in your blood as a percentage. While this device does not diagnose the condition of your lungs, you can find out your baseline reading and monitor this overtime to see if there are any changes over time.
- Dual color LED displays
- SpO2,PR,Pulse bar, and waveform
- Low power consumption
- Battery-low indicator
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness
- 6 display modes
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Suitable for pediatrics and adults
- It can be used up to 600 times on just two AAA batteries.
- Circuit Protection
- FDA & CE Approved & Health Canada Approved
- High accuracy & high grade construction for extended and long term use
1 x ChoiceMMed America Pulse Oximeter
1 x Lanyard
1 x User Manual
Please note that nail polish can influence the accuracy
Please keep your body and hand stable when taking measurements
For best & most accurate results, use this to take measurements indoors.
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251