Soft and lace-trimmed, this nightgown features snap closures at the shoulders and is ideal for elderly women.
These open back patient hospital night gowns are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, hospitals and post surgery. Features three decorative buttons, ¾ long sleeves, and full back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder.
How to put on a Nursing Home Nightgown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifed at the shoulders and the generous back overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.
- The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points.
- The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Available Colors : Indigo | Purple | Pink | Teal
Sizes : XS S M L XL 2XL
Please indicate your desired size and color in the next window
2-3 DAY SHIPPING
ORDER ONLINE TODAY
SHIPS ACROSS USA
Do you have any questions?
Call us: 1-855-565-6251
Email us: email@example.com